Light Grain Wood / Smoke
Light Grain Wood custom sunglasses feature the light grain wood design on frost temples and a frost front frame with premium smoke lenses.
While this pair of custom sunglasses looks like wood, they are made made from our own premium blend of recycled polycarbonate - giving you the stylish look of wooden sunglasses, but with the all day feel of traditional materials.
This custom sunglasses design is part of Canvas Eyewear's Wood Collection, and is available exclusively here on CanvasEyewear.com!
Check Out These Custom Sunglasses I Just Designed!
Design your own Canvas Eyewear custom sunglasses! Upload images or customize Canvas' patterns for a pair of custom sunglasses you can truly call your own.
Share this product
Custom sunglasses you can truly call your own! Each pair is individually crafted with your design permanently imaged in high definition color and features:
- Premium blend of first generation recycled polycarbonate
- Available in frost and clear frame bases
- Durable, lightweight, and comfortable
- Snap and click hinges
- Premium lenses available in standard, mirror, and polarized options:
- Premium Lenses: Smoke and Brown
- Mirrored Lenses: Ocean, Midnight, Sunset, Au79
- Polarized Lenses: Smoke and Brown
- UV400 protection blocks 100% harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Meets all FDA standards
Storage & Care
- Black microfiber pouch for cleaning and storage
- Eco-friendly storage box for protection
Your custom sunglasses will be completed and shipped within seven business days of your order being placed! We offer FREE first class shipping via USPS to addresses in the United States, as well as several other shipping options, including international. You'll be able to select the perfect one for you during checkout.
Since we individually produce your custom sunglasses to your design specifications, we are unable to accept returns outside of those that fall under warranty.
Our custom sunglasses configurator is designed to give you the best digital representation of your sunglasses prior to being individually produced to your design specifications. Minimal discrepancies may exist from the image you see on your monitor to the actual pair of custom sunglasses, including color shade and/or placement of design.